The Cool Farm Alliance is delighted to announce the live release of the updated Cool Farm Tool, CFT2.0.
The ‘look and feel’ of the user interface has been overhauled, with a fresh modern design and the creation of more space for entering data and reviewing results.
Key new features include:
- Dedicated beef module, building on the success of recent dairy addition to the CFT.
- Configured data entry pathways for greenhouse gas only, water only, or greenhouse gas and water combined, applicable to relevant crops.
- Progress tracking, indicating to users ‘percentage complete’ during data entry.
- Detailed results page with new graphics.
- New results including the ability for users to model financial performance, compare two assessments side by side and view key performance metrics.
All existing user data and accounts have been transported over, so are available without interruption on CFT2.0. And, from the Welcome page there is a link to a PDF with screenshots and labels showing the key changes.
We hope you enjoy the update, and always welcome feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org