We are excited to present our Annual Report 2022 summarising activities and progress in 2022.
“I write to you to express my gratitude for your many contributions to making 2022 the best year yet for the Cool Farm Alliance. I am energised by the unique diversity of our membership and together, we can ensure that the Cool Farm Alliance remains a driving force towards a regenerative, sustainable food system.”
“2022 has been a momentous year for the Alliance. We have seen the restructure in our governance model, an introduction of a new business model, with it bringing a new secretariat team and new services to our members.”
Cool Farm at a glance
- The release of CFT 1.0 and associated communications preparing users, coordinating member testing, responding to feedback, and describing key differences. This process, now tried and true, clears the path for future scientific and methodological enhancements with greater ease.
- We initiated critical working groups tackling issues such as regenerative agriculture and biodiversity and bring about a much-needed update to the Cool Farm Alliance business model.
- A refreshed governance structure to enable faster decision making and establish more ways for members to contribute.
- We have built a secretariat that is resourced to support this new and existing phase of the Cool Farm Alliance.
Click here to find out more:
- Meet the Supervisory Board and Secretariat
- Transforming our Innovation Hub into the new Science Advisory Council
Click on the buttons below to find out more:
Click here to find out about:
- New Cool Farm Alliance members – Inspiring others to take action and join our community
- Perennials Working Group update – Showing a commitment to sustainable agriculture
- Regenerative Agriculture Working Group update – Aiming to bring industry alignment
- Training and consultancy programme – Ensuring every user has access to the learning they require
- Straus Family Creamery case study – Paving the way to a carbon neutral dairy supply by 2030
- Showcase project: A pioneering development – adding Feed Additives to the Cool Farm Tool
- Development activities: Delivering our first major change to the tool
- Features and improvements: The driving engine of the Alliance
- Science & Methods update: A productive and forward-thinking year